Mixed media on wood, 2020
30" width, 20" height, 1 1/2" depth
Gold Cash Gold, 20" x 30"
Refunds are subject to the discretion of the Nancy Johns Gallery. Please contact us to review your specific needs. email@example.com
Curbside pickup available - during store hours of the Nancy Johns Gallery for times. Please contact the gallery for an appointment.
Free local delivery within Essex County with purchase over $100
Delivery purchase under $100 - within Windsor/Tecumseh/LaSalle $10, County - $20
Shipping outside of Essex County - please contact the Nancy Johns Gallery for details of cost and time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan completed her undergraduate degree in Visual Art and Communication Studies at the University of Windsor. Her career path has taken her from Toronto, where she worked as an art consultant, to present day, focusing on her career as an artist, as well as assisting small businesses throughout Windsor and Essex County.
Her current work began several years ago, as she experimented with mixed media, using photography and acrylic paint to realize her vision. Each piece is concerned with a memory and conceptualizes the places Megan has traveled. The idea is to preserve these memories, and most importantly, celebrate her surroundings and people. Megan enjoys making custom jewelry that reflects her personal style. Her focus is making affordable statement pieces, with a little sparkle.
Megan is fortunate to continue to work and live as an artist, in the city she loves.
- Open to Windsor/Essex County only
- 3 month rental = 2% of the retail price of the piece per month, for three months ($10/month minimum)
- 6 month rental = 2% of the retail price of the piece per month, for six months ($10/month minimum)
- Contract with credit card information on file is required upon delivery or pickup of artwork.
- Art rental date begins the day contract is signed.
- You will be notified approximately one week before your art rental is due, at which time you have 2 weeks to decide on purchase or return.
- Your rental fee goes toward the purchase of the artwork.
- Multiple rental fees from pieces by the same artist, can be put toward one final purchase at the end of the rental term.