Gouache on Paper, 2019,
17" width, 11" height, 1/16" depth
This painting is not framed, and is not available for rental.
Small Lake At Dusk, NS, 11" x 17"
Refunds are subject to the discretion of the Nancy Johns Gallery. Please contact us to review your specific needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
Curbside pickup available - during store hours of the Nancy Johns Gallery for times. Please contact the gallery for an appointment.
Free local delivery within Essex County with purchase over $100
Delivery purchase under $100 - within Windsor/Tecumseh/LaSalle $10, County - $20
Shipping outside of Essex County - please contact the Nancy Johns Gallery for details of cost and time. email@example.com
- Open to Windsor/Essex County only
- 3 month rental = 2% of the retail price of the piece per month, for three months ($10/month minimum)
- 6 month rental = 2% of the retail price of the piece per month, for six months ($10/month minimum)
- Contract with credit card information on file is required upon delivery or pickup of artwork.
- Art rental date begins the day contract is signed.
- You will be notified approximately one week before your art rental is due, at which time you have 2 weeks to decide on purchase or return.
- Your rental fee goes toward the purchase of the artwork.
- Multiple rental fees from pieces by the same artist, can be put toward one final purchase at the end of the rental term.
Siegner completed his B.Ed. at the University of Toronto, his B.F.A at the University of Windsor; and his Masters Degree in painting from the University of Regina. During his career as an educator, he has taught painting to students of all levels; from secondary school to university. Furthermore, Siegner has worked at the McMichael Canadian Collection in Kleinburg as Programme Designer / Gallery Educator; has sold his paintings through the Art Gallery of Ontario, and has participated in a number of group exhibitions throughout Canada.
Siegner's watercolor and gouache landscapes explore a sense of place. He selects subjects that evoke feelings of both expansiveness and intimacy, defined by color, shape, and light. The sculptural quality of his art alludes to both immediacy and timelessness.